Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Driver

The Driver
(Talking to herself in her head) The mechanic told me I was lucky to survive the flat when I was driving sixty-five miles an hour. He told me to slow down, but there was a creepy looking hitchhiker standing around and I had to get out of there fast. You could tell by his clothes that he just wanted to get in my vehicle so he could violate me. Then about eighty miles down the road, about an hour later, there he was again! How did he get in front of me like that? I swerved to avoid him and started driving fast. It was no use. I saw him again and this time I ran him over. His blood covered my windshield, but I kept on driving. I was so relieved to have him out of the way.

About an hour later, about ninety-five miles down the road, I saw a police officer with his thumb out. I thought it was odd, but I just kept driving...
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment