Friday, April 12, 2013

Straight from the Belt

Straight from the Belt
Conveyor Belt Activity Report: April 12, 2013

9:00 am: Turned on conveyor belt. Stacked first box by 9:01.

9:30 am: Using boxes to build Stonehenge. Supervisor came by and kicked it all down.

10:45 am: Must keep stacking boxes to avoid being captured by aliens. I can hear them outside, but they are repelled by drudgery.

12:00 noon: Lunch. I enjoyed cardboard soup with a cardboard sandwich, but I broke my cardboard fork.

2:20 pm: One of the boxes may be a subversive. I set it aside and am holding it for interrogation.

3:00 pm: Must increase production. Put belt into high gear and started using both hands to stack.

4:30 pm: Started clean up early.

4:45 pm: Went to the bathroom for fifteen minutes.

5:00 pm: Shift end.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment