Thursday, April 11, 2013

Love or Money

Love or Money
Sheila, our audience and our friends at home are dying to know how you feel about Mark who is about to sign a contract with Blast Records for millions of dollars.

I love him. I love everything about him.

Really? Aren't his eyes a little close together?

Not at all. They're cute.

Doesn't he look like a bit of a slob?

He's just disheveled.

Isn't he a little past his prime?

Nonsense! He's mature.

Doesn't he have sort of mousey hair?

Listen! I said I love him and you won't say anything to change my mind about that!

Well we're glad to hear that, Sheila, because he isn't really going to be signing that recording contract. We just said that to give you a choice between love and money. And we're very impressed with your integrity. Now, here comes your man with his arms out, all ready to give you a great big hug!

Keep it away from me!
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment