Friday, April 5, 2013

A Few Words

A Few Words
I mostly want this site to be a place where readers can have a laugh - at least what's left of my laughs after most of them were consumed behind my back from earlier posts. Every once in a while I break down from being alone for so long and being poor and having so many people against me. This causes me to lash out, which is very much against my nature. I always regret it and I usually delete these negative remarks of mine shortly after I post them.

If people went to jail, I didn't send them there. Who do I look like? The Attorney General? The FBI investigates fraud and they prosecute it all by themselves. I can't even get my hands on the evidence that was used to convict people who committed fraud with my work so I can use it to get paid. If they can disconnect me from the evidence, why can't they disconnect me from the blame?

The way this business has treated me, you can't blame me for wishing that the fate of musicians was in other hands. I hardly think that the private sector, whose main profits come from weapons sales, are going to handle sensitive artists with any kind of fairness or compassion.

For some reason I need to repeat: God doesn't send us to Hell. We send ourselves there when we do something unspeakably evil. My mother knows that she is close to the grave, but she couldn't stand to see me after I wrote a hit and all those TV scripts. If she dies before I can give her one last hug - because she's the only love I've had in all my life - I will never forgive this offense against me. I don't care if I have to burn in Hell myself for all eternity.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment