Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Night at the Movies: Cold Blooded Marriage

Tuesday Night at the Movies: Cold Blooded Marriage
Tonight on Tuesday Night at the Movies, we bring you the Penguin Classic tale of romance and intrigue, Cold Blooded Marriage, all eight hundred and ninety four pages of it neatly jammed into a one hundred and ten minute screenplay.

Darling, come back to me. We can make it together if we both work hard.

I'm sorry, dear, but it's out of the question now that Spenser has been named the sole heir of your uncle's fortune.

But what kind of life are you going to have married to a boa constrictor? Maybe he can pamper you, but how can he possibly love you?

He gives me a good strong hug once in a while.

And must you leave so suddenly?

Just a sojourn in the swamplands to give Spenser a chance to stretch out and to remember the taste of freshly strangled food.

By Jove, I'll fight him if I must! Spenser! Come out and face me like a ... a ... (Spenser springs up from the floor.) Ah! There you are. Put em up! (He throws a punch which misses.) Hey, let go of me! This is boxing, not wrestling!

Don't miss Cold Blooded Marriage tonight on Tuesday Night at the Movies.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment